Slept okay, had a short night. I woke up after 4:00 but got back to sleep until around 6:15. Got up and planned a shorter route for Saturday, sent it out to the Bisikleta WhatsApp. Then I got ready for a swim at the WWC. Met Avi there, the pool was a little crowded, so I had lane 4. Focused on intermediate distances and speed/strength. I swam three 250s and finished with a 500. Avi did his own thing, looked like sprint drills, and I couldn't match his pace in general. Here are my details:
Initial 250
4:28
Second 250, with swim pads
4:20
Third 250, with swim fins
3:57
Final 500, no swim aids
9:13
My stroke length in the final 500 was shorter, arms didn't feel very strong. Lots more work needed to build endurance.
Avg pace = 1:45/100 yds (Video)
Total distance = 1250 yds (Video)
Elapsed moving time = 21:58 (Video)
Avg heartrate = 144 bpm (perhaps)
Relative Effort = 35 (maybe)
SWOLF = 35
Avg stroke rate = 22 bpm
Avg pull distance = 2.38 yds (was lower later in the workout)
Got home, had a banana and cereal for breakfast. Later, I went to Palomar Hospital in Poway and got my annual flu shot. Then I headed over to Walmart to get a couple of things, stopped at Aldi while I was over there and restocked on cereal and other items. Had a light lunch when I got back, and took a longer nap in the early afternoon. It was blazing hot outside. I changed the scooter oil in the afternoon, was hot in the garage but not unbearably so. The evening was a quiet one, I was unusually tired on this day, maybe from the effects of the earlier flu shot.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.