Avg pace = 1:55/100 yds (Strava)
Total distance = 1000 yds
Elapsed moving time = 19:18 (Strava)
Avg heartrate = 135 bpm (possibly)
Relative Effort = 14 (possibly)
SWOLF = 38
Avg stroke rate = 22 bpm
Avg pull distance = 2.37 yds
Got home, Ann was at church, so I put the camping bin back on the shelf, then went in and had cereal and coffee for breakfast while I watched TdF coverage. Later, I watched some more TV, then I went out in the front yard and trimmed two of the bushes on the east side of the driveway. They had gotten really overgrown, so I tried to trim the front sides back more than usual. Will keep trimming these sides in an effort to have prune them back. Had a little nap after that workout, then I took a shower and had a late lunch. In the late afternoon Ann put a picnic together, and we went to a summer concert at Lake Poway Park, featuring Britain's Finest. We've seen them before, they were very good, and the crowd was totally into it. We parked at the high school and took the shuttle there, were fortunate enough after the concert to get the first shuttle bus back (I had to stand up in the back). The rest of the evening was quiet.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.