Warmup 250
4:42
5 100s at 2:00 intervals
1:37
1:40
1:40
1:41
1:40
5 50s at 1:00 intervals
0:47
0:46
0:48
0:48
0:48
500
9:29
Cool-down 250 (with pull buoy)
4:39
Somehow I didn't start my watch for the last 250, so Zepp only recorded the 1500 yd workout.
Avg pace = 1:47/100 yds (Video)
Total distance = 1750 yds (Video)
Elapsed moving time = 31:05 (Video)
Avg heartrate = 163 bpm (first 1500 yds, too high)
Relative Effort = 78 (first 1500 yds, nope)
SWOLF = 38 (first 1500 yds)
Avg stroke rate = 22 bpm (first 1500 yds)
Avg pull distance = 2.24 yds (first 1500 yds)
Got home, Ann was there, she didn't go to church. She'd made coffee cake, which was delicious. I had thought about going for a bike ride after the swim but decided not to. Updated my 2026 event log, this is a really tedious (but ultimately useful) process. Had some lunch and a little nap afterwards. Afternoon and evening were quiet. I packed for the trip and, after dinner, Ann and I watched some TV.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.