Avg pace = 8:55/mi
Total distance = 3:15
Elapsed moving time = 28:09
Avg heartrate = 122 bpm (Coospo)
Relative Effort = 7
Got home, had some time before my morning swim, so I did a little more work on the music files. Then I got ready for the swim and headed over to the WWC. I was the only one in the pool at first, but others joined. Swam 2000 yds, first and third 500s with no swimming aids, the second with swim pads, and the last with swim fins. Here are the times for the four 500s: 9:44, 9:33, 9:55, 8:53. My stroke length was shorter than usual without the swim aids, not sure why. More work needed to make my form more consistent, especially as I get tired.
Avg pace = 1:54/100 yds (Video)
Total distance = 2000 yds (Video)
Elapsed moving time = 38:05 (Video)
Avg heartrate = 163 bpm (too high)
Relative Effort = 95 (nope)
SWOLF = 37
Avg stroke rate = 19 bpm
Avg pull distance = 2.53 yds
Got home, was hungry, had some cereal for breakfast while I watched a little TV. I worked a little more on my music file updating, did some reading, and generally relaxed, including taking an early afternoon nap. Ann and I headed down to Normal Heights for the Adams Avenue Music Festival. I drove all over the neighborhoods to the south of Adams Ave but couldn't find a parking spot, or even a hint that cars were leaving to create spots. After 10-15 minutes of this we decided to go see Gregory Page in concert at Pilgrim UCC in Carlsbad instead. So we drove up to Carlsbad, got there a little early and chatted with Dick Jay for a while before the show started. The concert was decent, he is generally fun to listen to. He messed up on a couple of songs, but they were minor errors, and it was a forgiving audience.
After the show we drove to Micheline's Pita House in Solana Beach for dinner. The veggie platter I had was delicious, I was hungry from not having eaten much during the day. Got home before 7:30, and the rest of the evening was quiet. I read for a while before getting to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment