Slept reasonably well, woke up around 4:30 but was able to doze for a while after that (<!>). I was meeting Avi a little later than usual for a swim at the WWC, so I took some of the time to clean the kitchen and work on updating my music files. I got to the WWC a little early and was able to get a couple of adjacent lanes for us before Avi showed up. Here is the workout I did:
Warmup 250, intentionally trying to keep my pace slower
4:45
Five 100s with each successive 25 faster than the last, on 2:00 intervals
1:40
1:43
1:41
1:41
1:36
Recovery 100
1:51
Five 50s, on 1:05 intervals
0:45
0:45
0:45
0:46
0:43
Cooldown 250, with swim pads
4:20
I forgot a couple of times to restart my watch, so I only recorded 1000 yds of this workout on Zepp. I felt pretty good during the sprints, and my stroke actually seemed to hold up well.
Avg pace = 1:42/100 yds (Video)
Total distance = 1350 yds (Video)
Elapsed moving time = 23:01 (Video)
Avg heartrate = 143 bpm (perhaps)
Relative Effort = 29 (maybe)
SWOLF = 38
Avg stroke rate = 21 bpm
Avg pull distance = 2.42 yds
Got home and was hungry after only having eaten a banana before the swim. I had some toast, coffee, and an orange for breakfast while I watched TV. Then I continued working on the music files for a bit before heading to the garage to take a look at Paula's bike and her chain-drop issue. I looked at my shop manual for some guidance on front derailleur set-up, and her set-up looked pretty good to me. I did make a very minor adjustment to the inner position of the derailleur, not sure if it will make the issue less common for her. I also measured her chain wear, and it is still just fine. The rest of the day was pretty quiet. Ann went to Mah-Jongg in the afternoon, I hung around the house and did some more work on the music files. Ann and I watched some TV after dinner, that was about it for the day.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.