Avg pace = 8:37/mi
Total distance = 4.01 mi
Elapsed moving time = 34:36
Avg heartrate = 124 bpm (Coospo)
Relative Effort = 9
I cooled down after I got back, Ann was still asleep. Did some more staging of stuff to pack into the car while she was sleeping, and I got the camping bins out as well. After she got up I got my stuff out of the tent and deflated the air mattress. Packed that up while she was making breakfast, then we ate French toast and had coffee along with it. Finished taking everything down and putting it by the car, then I loaded the stuff in while she cleaned the dishes and packed the blue bin. We left a little after 9:15 and avoided any traffic on the way home, a big relief. We unpacked the car and stowed the camping gear, we're basically done by 10:30.i watched a little TV in the late morning, then I finished the music file clean-up job I've been working on for several days. Also researched places to stay on our last bikepacking trip night, in Huntington Beach. In the afternoon I took a nap and worked on figuring out why I am having problems with my chain skipping on my Fuji. I think I traced it to a faulty QuickLink, so I replaced it, will see if that works. After dinner Ann and I watched TV. I read a fair amount in the afternoon and evening as well before turning in.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.