Avg speed = 14.1 mph. Total mileage = 47.5 mi
Avg power = 102 W. Weighted avg power = 129 W
Total elevation gain = 2090'
Avg heartrate = 106 bpm (Coospo)
Relative Effort = 39
Training Load = 133
Intensity = 59%
This ride lasted a long time due to distance, speed, and the long break for breakfast. Ann was starting to get worried about me just as I got home. I had some lunch, avoided a nap, and did a little work on the music file clean-up. I'm basically done with the files other than the ones I copied for a recent Valentine's Dance playlist. Will have to go through them one by one and provide more details about each one. We drove downtown, leaving around 3:45, to park by the Midway, eat sandwiches for dinner at a nearby park, then walk to the Rady Shell to see Brandi Carlile. The opening act was CMAT. Her music is decent, very poppy, and she has a very good voice, perhaps a little shrill for my taste. But her stage presence was annoying to me, to over-the-top for my liking. Concert started promptly at 6:00, and Brandi's band came onstage around 7:15. They ended up playing until just before 10:00, was a great concert. She mixed some good personal stories in with her songs, played a lot of tunes from her latest album, which I'll have to listen to more now. Below is her setlist from the concert. It was crowded getting out of the Rady Shell, they do not have a good way of moving folks out of the seating area or away from the amphitheatre itself. Once we got onto the sidewalk along the waterfront our pace increased, and we didn't have any traffic to contend with on the drive home. The parking lot Ann found is nice that way. Home before 11:10, I read just a little before falling asleep.
Passacaglia for Violin and Cello in G Minor (Johan Halvorsen cover) (played by Sista Strings)
Returning to
Myself
Human
Mainstream Kid
A War With Time
A Woman
Oversees
Right on Time
Hard Way Home (audience request)
Dreams (audience request from Carly and Happy Birthday to Carly)
Every Time I Hear That Song (audience request)
You Without Me
/ The Mother
The Story
You and Me on
the Rock
No One Knows Us
Church &
State
Sinners, Saints
and Fools
And So It Goes (Billy Joel cover)
The Joke
Encore:
Hold Out Your
Hand
Islands in the Stream (Bee Gees cover) (with CMAT)
Uninvited (Alanis Morissette cover)
A Long Goodbye
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.